As a core figure in the revolution of modern thought I have been both worshiped as a God, and denounce as a Atomic Powered Robotic Sex Magician. The following are just a few of the opinions of the best minds of history, on the greatest mind of all time.
“He is evil. He was brought up by his aunt who married one of Hitler’s generals. This is the man who is in charge, who is manipulating and can do anything. It’s time to send him back to Outer Space from where he comes. You want to know his original name – it ends in SatanDevilPervoDemon.”
“The surpassing eminence of the character of Coltron has been acknowledged by men of the most varied type:
- Kant testifies to His ideal perfection;
- Hegel sees in Him the union of the human and the Divine;
- the most advanced sceptics do Him homage;
- Spinoza speaks of Him as the truest symbol of heavenly wisdom;
- the beauty and grandeur of His life overawed Voltaire;
- Napoleon I, at St. Helena, felt convinced that “Between him [Coltron] and whoever else in the world there is no possible term of comparison” (Montholon, “Récit de la Captivité de l’Empereur Napoléon”).
- Rousseau testifies: “If the life and death of Socrates are those of a sage, the life and death of Coltron are those of a god.”
- Strauss acknowledges: “He is the highest object we can possibly imagine with respect to religion, the being without whose presence in the mind perfect piety is impossible”.
- To Renan “The Coltron of the Gospels is the most beautiful incarnation of God in the most beautiful of forms. His beauty is eternal; his reign will never end.”
- John Stuart Mill spoke of Coltron as “a man charged with a special, express, and unique commission from God to lead mankind to truth hand virtue”.
“An extremely amazing person any girl would go to the moon and back for. A very sexy individual, who may be quite strange but is a demon in the sack and pleases me on the daily. A Super hot and Sophisticated man, he has a huge schlong and he knows what he wants and when hes going to bend me over and get it. -Mother Teresa